NATIONAL PHILANTHROPY DAY 2016
National Philanthropy Day® (NPD) is a special day set aside each year to show appreciation for all that has been accomplished in the Culture of Philanthropy. It’s an opportunity to recognize the great contributions – and those people and organizations making the difference – which makes Birmingham a great community. Join us as we recognize those truly exceptional volunteers and donors in our community.
Thursday, November 10, 2016
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
The Harbert Center
2019 Fourth Avenue North
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
(Early Bird Rates expire September 5, 2016.)
Individual Tickets $45
AFP Member Individual Tickets $35
Table of Eight $450
(VIP) Volunteer in Philanthropy Table $595 (limited to the first 15 organizations)
VIP Table Benefits include:
- Preferred, private table of 8
- Recognition for your VIP and your organization in the Birmingham Business Journal (**new this year**photograph of your VIP will be included with your organization’s write-up)
- Live recognition at the NPD event, in the company of over 400 philanthropic-minded friends
- Professional photographs for use on your website, on social media, in organization publications
- A beautiful, unique iron statuette by local artist Justin Cordes for your VIP
- The message to your VIP and your community that your organization’s achievements are worth celebrating!
- For more information, please contact VIP Chair Charlotte Russ at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-445-1225.
For more information, please contact Julie Luker
email@example.com or (205) 943-5333